Post 5 Ingles 4

 

My future job:

I'll be honest, I would have liked to be an astronaut. For me it is the ideal job, it is exciting, you never stop surprising you and it is literally daydreaming. But the training to become one is incredibly hard, this added to almost not seeing your family (in addition to the fact that in Chile it is impossible to be an astronaut) they made me give up, but the desire to be one or even to have tried it will never fail.

I have always liked risky things (adrenaline) but I don't like the sun, so I wouldn't know how to choose between staying indoors or outdoors. I am a person who is in constant movement so I would say outside.

Well, to be an astronaut you have to travel a lot, assuming that in Chile you could not apply to be one. It is what I find interesting about being an astronaut, everything you can discover and the people from different parts of the world that you will meet, all united by the same cause.

I don't know the salary of an astronaut, I just know that other things motivate me, mostly my personal dreams. But on the internet it says they earn between $ 63,000 and $ 98,000 a year. (its ok I guess :))

At the moment I am studying chemistry and pharmacy, I am finishing the second year of university so I don't even know what to do next (in addition to finishing my degree), I am living the moment and I will not write about my career because I have done it in past blogs so take a look.



Comentarios

  1. Maybe someday you can go to USA and the NASA and experience what would be like to be an astronaut

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares