Post 2 Ingles 4



I think the vacation that I definitely enjoyed the most was when I went to Disney World. Disney World is a tourist complex, located in Orlando, FL, United States. This place has in its interior great thematic and aquatic parks, shopping and sports centers as well as numerous hotels with their own means of transport.

I traveled to Disney World in 2015, in that year I was 14 years old, being a child I enjoyed that vacation too much, and discovered a new world full of characters (both stories and movies) that were important in my childhood development. I was in Disney World for 13 days (ps: there they charge you for breathing, it's very expensive) with my dad, mom and brother. But the short time I was there was magical.

Basically what I did at Disney Wolrd was to try to go as much as possible through the theme parks (you have endless activities to do) and get on all the attractions, by this I mean roller coasters, bumper cars, etc. It should be noted that I also went to almost all the shows and presentations that were in the different parks and I took photos with almost all the Disney characters.

Every step I took in any of the parks was something new that I knew, I laughed, I was surprised and I only believed possible in my dreams ...

The best thing about those vacations was getting to know a new culture, seeing my childhood idols, dreaming with open eyes, and never stopping playing. The environment inside the parks is far from the best and as the impossible becomes possible (I steal the motto).







Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares