Post 1 ingles 4

 

Hello people, today I will tell you about my little travel fantasy, my  favourite country is South Korea, It is in Asia. Its capital is Seoul. There are about 51 millions people living in South Korea.

One of the most interesting things of South Korea is that just like Japan its a country with a rich culture. every year, there are more festivals than one could attend, with a couple of main festivities everyone likes to join in with. South Korea is a pioneer in creating new and innovative structures. Looking at Seoul, for example, you are surrounded by futuristic buildings in one part of the city. you can see how Modernity and traditional style perfectly coexists.

The food there is really tasty. You can give a relishing experience to your taste buds. Kimchi, made from fermented and salted vegetables which are kept in the jars for a lot of months is something that is worth every bite of yours.


But by far what fascinates me the most about South Korea is music and performance. By this I mean basically kpop, kpop is one of the style of music that I listen and enjoy the most. If I go to South Korea I would like to go see different kpop bands at their biggest concerts, I would also like to go to the discos, see museums and take pictures of the incredible landscapes.


I´m kidding, my only reason for going to Korea are the Korean womens. So I´d just like to tour and hang out.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares