Post 7: An Expert on your Filed

The truth isI've never asked myself this question until nowAt the moment I don't think I have an answer about who I admire or if I even know someone I respect in my field. 
This is because I do not know many people who are seriously interested in chemistry, and I have not been in the university for a long time. So you could say that I am my own motivation and image to follow in this field. Although this may change through the years of study, specialization and in the future through work (life is full of surprises:)). 
 Maybe if I had to choose a person who I consider an expert in the field, it would be my school chemistry teacher but with luck I only remember his name which is Mauricio (at school I did not have good relations with the teachers juju). 




Comentarios

Entradas populares