Post 6: A Band /Singer I like

I don't have a favorite band, I prefer to focus more on musical genres than on who sings them. But if I had to choose one I would say The Weekend and if we talk about a group I would choose Big Bang or Nvscvr. Just thinking about their music makes me happy.
I don't know anything about my favorite artists, I only follow them on instagram but if I had to talk about their tastes I wouldn't know how to say anything, maybe the only thing I know about them is their way of dressing (their clothes, such as sneakers or sweatshirts and accessories) to come up with ideas for my own outfits. Musicians generally set trends and times.
About the artists I will not know anything but about music and flow something I will know.
These artists just sing, they mount on bases and from there their music comes out, generally the bases are plugg, duft punk, trapp, hip hop and kpop ( like Big Bang).
I like their music because I think it goes with my personality and way of being, but the truth is because I think I listen to them at the right time and in the right place.

Listening to so many different genres I have many favorite songs, so they vary depending more on my mood.

After Hours" de The Weeknd: más seguro de sí mismo

Comentarios

Entradas populares