Post 4: My Best Friend


For me a best friend is like a brother but chosed by you, someone who is in good times and bad, someone with the same sense of humor and being able to say what you want without feeling judged.

I consider myself a sociable person, I have many friends and when we talk about best friends only 4 names come to mind (the dream team), their names are Dante, Agustin, Javiera and Beder.

I met them at school a long time ago (like 6 years) and since then we have not separated.I consider them my best friends more than anything for everything we have been through together, the parties, the laughter and tears, the trips and most importantly the apañe.

The best memories were on trips (the study tour, the beach, etc.) but I think the most significant was when they kicked me out of school because of behavior problems, they helped me a lot. Although every moment is to have a good time because we are ñuñoinos neighbors so we always see each other.

Comentarios

Entradas populares