Post 3 Ingles 4

 

I hope that my future profession will be a pharmaceutical chemist although you never know. I am studying this career because I liked chemistry, if I had to say positive aspects about it, I would talk about the importance of the role of the pharmaceutical chemist in health (working in laboratories, patient care), the dedication and delicacy with which you must develop (be in constant knowledge, look for the best solutions, etc), and last but not least important the money you earn.

Inside the positive aspects we can include the wide field of work, the various ways of working being a pharmaceutical chemist (in clinics, hospitals, community and private pharmacies, laboratories, cosmetics, etc). You can always do something new, work doesnt become a boring routine !!!

I believe that the benefits that this job offers you are so many that it will depend on each one depending on the field in which you want to work. But I would say that the most common benefits would be from the economic point of view and job stability.

And as I said before, I chose this career because I liked chemistry at school, it was by far the subject that I understood the most and that obtained the best results. Also, I thought chemistry labs would be a fun way to apply what I learn (I'm a fan of hands-on learning).



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares